Governments at every level stand to gain exceptional benefits by integrating artificial intelligence (AI) into every aspect of their work. The use of AI in government must take into account privacy, security, compatibility with legacy systems, and evolving workloads.
In this session, delivered at Government ICT 2021 in January, Jeff Kilford, Intel’s UK group director for client compute (and former EMEA director of IT) explores:
- How the security landscape is shifting
- The modern workforce and workflow of the new workday– keeping pace with the threat landscape
- How to secure the millennial generation – adapting to the new digital normal and expectations of the growing millennial workforce
- Complete asset lifecycle - managing the workloads and devices of today whilst preparing for the future
- Sustainability and ethical considerations for IT managers
- Best practices and key learnings from Intel’s own IT organisation
Watch the full session here
The Government ICT Conference is part of the GovNet Tech portfolio bringing a series of events, webinars and thought-leadership roundtables to the public sector.
To position your brand as a thought-leader at our Government ICT Conference in 2022, download our sponsorship brochure.
Experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the events services industry. Enjoys writing on Cyber Security, Emerging Tech & Digital Transformation. Marketing professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Politics and Economics from Newcastle University.