The Digital Government Virtual Summit, which took place in May 2021 welcomed 1,500 digital and technology experts from central Government departments, local authorities and the health & social care sector.
In this session, Simon Madden, Chair of the Health and Care IG Panel, Director of Policy & Strategy at NHSX sets out his organisations single data strategy to save lives.
Key discussion points:
- The power of data to improve outcomes for patients and service users
- Lessons learnt from the COVID-19 response
- Locking in beneficial change – areas of policy reform and review
- Legislative change to enable the safe sharing of data in support of individual care, population health and the effective functioning of the system
- The implementation plan to achieve the ultimate goal of a system underpinned by high quality, readily available data
Watch the full session here
The Digital Government Conference is part of the GovNet Tech portfolio bringing a series of events, webinars and thought-leadership roundtables to the public sector.
To view the event's calendar please click here.
Experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the events services industry. Enjoys writing on Cyber Security, Emerging Tech & Digital Transformation. Marketing professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Politics and Economics from Newcastle University.