Take a look back at a panel discussion on IT Infrastructure which took place at the Government ICT Virtual Summit on Thursday 21st January 2021, featuring experts such as:
- Mahbubul Islam, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) and UK Cyber Security Council Formation Project
- Matthew Lewis, Chief Architect
Driver And Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Bobby Mulheir, Assistant Director: Customer Experience, Digital & IT
Bracknell Forest Council
- Neil Owen, Deputy Digital Director for DWP Collaboration Communication Services
Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
In this discussion, the panel covers:
- Adapting to the new normal and the extra pressure on IT infrastructure
- Highlighting the importance of finding innovative solutions to address legacy challenges
- Maintaining a secure environment and identifying new threats
- Recognising the cloud opportunity to meet demands for scalabilities, reduce costs, integrate services and harness automation
- Rethinking the importance of data use and sharing in light of the pandemic
Watch the presentation in full here
The Government ICT Conference is part of the GovNet Tech portfolio bringing a series of events, webinars and thought-leadership roundtables to the public sector.
To view the event's calendar please click here.
Experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the events services industry. Enjoys writing on Cyber Security, Emerging Tech & Digital Transformation. Marketing professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Politics and Economics from Newcastle University.