In January 2021, the Government ICT Virtual Summit welcomed esteemed speakers from Central Government, Local Authorities and the Health Care Sector.
In this session, we hear a case study from Bracknell Forest Council's Assistant Director for Customer Experience, Digital and IT, Bobby Mulheir.
Bobby Mulheir covers:
- An update on Bracknell’s three-year plan – transforming the Council’s ICT strategy for better collaborative working and improved citizen outcomes
- Facilitating open and secure data sharing to improve business functions and inform better decision making
- Building on partnership working and shared services across other local authorities and public sector organisations
- Updating legacy systems and completely migrating to the cloud
- Ensuring that all staff are ICT-enabled with the right digital skills to work productively and collaboratively as possible
Watch the full session here
The Government ICT Conference is part of the GovNet Tech portfolio bringing a series of events, webinars and thought-leadership roundtables to the public sector.
To view the event's calendar please click here.
Experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the events services industry. Enjoys writing on Cyber Security, Emerging Tech & Digital Transformation. Marketing professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Politics and Economics from Newcastle University.