On 29th September, the GovNet Tech Community came together to hear a high-level, interactive presentation from:
- Vikram Setia, Chief Commercial Officer, Infomentum
- Andrea Fernandez, Public Sector Lead, Infomentum
- Dan Shepherd, Chief Operating Officer, Infomentum
Connecting data and applications help automate business processes, improve citizens' experience, and make better-informed decisions. The benefits of integration and interoperability are clear, but with so many modernisation projects on the way, when is the best time to start?
We discovered how to start small while building the foundations to scale and grow globally in time using the MuleSoft integration platform.
During the webinar we learned:
- From evaluation to the enterprise-wide initiative: a proven 3-stage roadmap of starting and expanding an API-led integration transformation.
- Clear expectations: a well-defined action plan with outcomes at each stage.
- Say 'no' to messy spaghetti integration: the biggest roadblocks and most common mistakes on the way to successful integration.
- Real case studies: discover how other public sector and government organisations like HM Land Registry and Guildford Council approached API-led integration modernisation.
View the webinar in full:
To attend upcoming GovNet Technology webinars, roundtables and both live or virtual events covering the latest strategy & policy in public sector technology, then click below:
Experienced Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the events services industry. Enjoys writing on Cyber Security, Emerging Tech & Digital Transformation. Marketing professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Politics and Economics from Newcastle University.