Microsoft empowers criminal justice and public safety organisations around the world to drive their efforts to increase community security, transparency, inclusion, judicial efficiency and equal application of justice.
They recently took to the stage at the Modernising Criminal Justice virtual conference. You can watch their presentation in full below.
- Map journeys (victim, offender, evidence) through a digitally enabled UK criminal justice system
- Explore case studies from the public safety and justice organisations in the UK and around the world
- Understand how Microsoft’s Digital Policing work is supporting the efficient, secure and compliant delivery of public safety and justice services
- Share digital transformation lessons from within public safety and criminal justice
- Envision a pathway to a digitally supported criminal justice system that works for the communities it serves
Sr. Director of Business Strategy, Public Safety & Justice, Worldwide Public Sector at Microsoft
Jessica Kimbell, GovNet